Our Vision is that all adults with a physical disability be given the opportunity to realise their dreams, recognise their potential and live the lives that they want to live.
- Adding colour to life: To create the opportunities for adults with a physical disability to engage in two of life’s greatest pleasures - leisure and learning.
- A pathway of opportunity: To enable individuals to recognise their potential and the many further opportunities available to them within their local communities.
- Reaching more people: To meet the needs of an even greater number of adults with a physical disability in the future.
- Trailblazing: To actively develop our reputation as leaders in our field, and pioneers of best practice.
- Continuous improvement: To keep abreast of external practice and how this impacts our work, in order to ensure we are fit for purpose and prepared for the future.
- Working in partnership: To work in partnership as part of the ENRYCH family of charities, to jointly shape the future sustainability of ENRYCH at a local and national level.