The work we do
We offer support via volunteer pairings, facilitations to groups and clubs, organises social events and regular outings.
Our work provides opportunities for individual to:
- Increase self confidence
- Develop independence
- Engage more fully with their local communities
- Improve physical fitness
- Improve emotional health and wellbeing
- ... Live the lives they want to live
How we do this will be dependent on where a person lives. Our job is to ask the right questions in order to find out what a person’s leisure and learning needs are, with the view to developing services which meet that need.
We currently provide services which include:
- Personal Assistants
- Fitness clubs
- Special interest groups
- Swimming groups
- Pub lunches
... however, we are open to new ways of supporting individuals to achieve what they want, to meet their needs.
- Listen – to what a person wants
- Learn – work with the person in order to further our own understanding
- Respond – develop services, in co-production with individuals, that they expressly need